Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunset on Highway 95

















Another unforgettable trip draws to a close.  This is the last image I made before our flight back home the following day from Las Vegas.  It was a fitting end to another journey that was filled with adventure and beautiful sights.  As we were driving south on Highway 95 towards Tonopah, Nevada we experienced a very nice sunset, one that I simply could not pass up.  We were driving through this broad valley staring at the colorful sky that surrounded us when I looked over at Jessica and said "I have to stop and make a picture".  She just looked at me, smiled and said "I know you do".  What can I say... WOW I love this woman!  She is so supportive of my photography, I don't know how I ever got so lucky to find her.  Even though the major reason for this trip was to visit her friends and family, she still made plenty of time for photography and planned an amazing trip for us.  I am eternally grateful to the universe for bringing us together :-)

No comments: