Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day from Otter and Muskrat!


















On a recent photo outing I came across a couple of animals that are rather difficult to see and even more difficult to photograph.  The first marsh that I stopped at, I was standing on the end of a culvert and this little muskrat came swimming right towards me.  He swam right underneath me, through the culvert and upstream further into the marsh on the other side of the road.  The second marsh I stopped at had otters playing in it.  They were actually running around on top of a thin layer of ice that was still on the marsh but by the time I got my camera ready they were back in the water and stayed in the water.  I thought it would be fun to share the images of these north woods animals for Earth Day :-)



No comments: