Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sunrise Aurora over Wauswaugoning Bay


















The Mother's Day Aurora Show was quite an unforgettable event!  The night started off cloudy but conditions got better and better as the night progressed, as evidenced by the last few photos I shared.  The photo shown here is the last one I made that night.  The sky was starting to get lighter and lighter as sunrise approached but the aurora just kept going and going.  It culminated in one last surge just before the approaching sun made the sky too bright to see the lights anymore.  This photo was made at 4:08 A.M. and was a 5 second exposure with an aperture of f/4 and ISO of 800.  Thank you all for your awesome support of the last few photos I posted, they have become some of the most popular images that I've ever shared online!  You guys are the best and I appreciate all the love you show for my photography :-)

No comments: