Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Morning Clouds, Badlands National Park


















I've been doing a lot of sorting through old camera files this past week, just trying to clean up my photo archive.  I have deleted a LOT of old files, trying to keep only the "best" of the best.  Every now and then, one really catches my eye more than the others.  I don't know why exactly, but this is one of them.  I think I just really like the simplicity of this photo, how it focuses on just the top of one of the Badlands formations rather than showing the entire formation as I normally tend to do.  Plus, the clouds were pretty darn nice on this morning as well, which added another layer of intrigue to the photo.  Don't be surprised if I share a few more "old" photos in the coming week or two.  Seems like once or twice a year I get the bug to share a batch of older photos!  I definitely like looking at them... doing so brings back a lot of good memories!

No comments: