Sunday, January 8, 2017

Big Cedar along the Deer Yard Ski Trails

















Cook County, MN - While out on a recent ski outing we did the main loop on the Deer Yard Ski Trails.  It was my first time skiing this trail and I was blown away by the beauty of the trail corridor!  So many beautiful trees and curves along the trail.  My ski companions were getting a bit frustrated waiting for me because I was stopping so much to take pictures along the way.  I couldn't help myself... it was a perfect day for skiing and around almost every corner of the trail I would see another composition that I wanted to photograph.  The photo shown here is one of my favorites from the day.  I just loved this giant cedar right along the edge of the trail and the way the snow was clinging to its trunk.  

No comments: