Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunset Sky Abstract


















As regular followers of my photography know, I tend to post wide-angle landscapes or telephoto images of wildlife.  Every now and then, however, I do like to make abstract images and clouds are one of my favorite subjects for such things.  This is a different take on the wide-angle image I posted earlier today.  It is the same sunset as the one shown in the "Yellowstone Sunset - Fawn Pass Trailhead" photo, only this time I zoomed my 24-120mm lens all the way in to make an abstract image showing just a portion of the sky.  It sure was an interesting sunset to photograph, one that was continuously changing as we watched.  I love the little cloud that is right in the center of the photo.  It has quite a variety of color and texture in it.  To see more of my abstract cloud images, visit the Clouds gallery on my main photography website: 

http://www.travisnovitsky.com/Details/Clouds/

No comments: