Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A day off = A day in the woods!



(Above: Mt. Sophie fire tower framed by Maple trees)

This time of year, if its my day off from work and its a beautiful day, it means that I'm probably going to be spending the whole day out in the woods. And that's exactly what I did today. I spent all day wandering around the local logging roads and looking for fall color and any other interesting things I might come across.



(Above: Maple leaf on fern)

(Below: Fall colors and sun)



(Below: Moon Trees, Woodcock frozen in the headlights from my car)

1 comment:

Duluth Daily Photo said...

Your photos are beautiful. I like your main website too.
I have a blog named Duluth Daily Photo.
It is supported through Vox.com. www.DuluthDailyPhoto.vox.com. How do you like Blogger? I thought about using Blogger or Wordpress but wanted to try something different.

I would love to hear from you.