Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Autumn Change


















Yesterday the weather was crazy perfect for October. It was warm, the air was calm and the leaves were beautiful; probably as good as they're going to get. 

Last night some thunderstorms rolled through and today it's raining. The temps are supposed to drop and there might even be some snow flurries in the coming days. The weather is, if nothing else, a reminder that change is a constant in our lives. 

I have learned, over the years, that some may not like change all that much, tending to think of it as a negative thing. For my own part, I try to see the positive side of change (as much as possible, anyway... don't get me wrong, I definitely have my negative moments too). And in that process I've discovered that, even though things may be changing overall for what seems to be the worst, there is always something beautiful to see as well. 

No comments: