Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Promise of Possibility


 









The universe speaks to us in ways that we don't always understand. Sometimes it can make us feel like the path before us is nothing but an endless stream of insurmountable challenges. Things that at the time of their occurrence seem to be better at dragging us down than lifting us up.  I think we all face these struggles at some point in our lives.  

Other times it may seem as though everything is lining up in our favor.  One good thing happens after another; little triumphs that all seem to be connected somehow. And depending on how much we've struggled in our lives, these little triumphs can be hard to embrace.  We may not trust them and where they might be leading us.  

These struggles and triumphs become a part of us, a part of our individual history. And that history determines who we are as a human being at this point in time. Everything that we experience leads us to where we are right now.  

A few years ago I know I was feeling my fair share of struggles. And I have had some triumphs along the way as well.  But lately the universe seems to be speaking to me in a pretty profound and positive way.  Things are looking better, perhaps, than they ever have before. The feeling I keep landing on is that it feels like The Promise of Possibility.  Possibility for a future that I was starting to think was not possible.  And what a great feeling it is!  I'm hoping that I can ride this wave for a good long time.

No comments: