Thursday, October 19, 2023

Home under the stars


 









The Milky Way over my home in northeast Minnesota. I've been stuck at home for much of the past week due to illness and my sleep patterns have become pretty erratic, as I sleep when my body tells me I need to.  This means I've been sleeping away quite a few of the daylight hours as well as the night time hours. This also means that I am often up for 2-3 hours in the middle of the night. So, I've been trying to make the most of it and setting my tripod up in the yard for a timelapse or a quick photo.  In last night's case, it was for a quick photo. Even though its late October now and the most photogenic part of the Milky Way is leaving our sky, it is still a marvelous sight. If you haven't checked it out lately, please do.  You won't be disappointed. 

No comments: