Monday, April 24, 2023

Aurora STORM!

 











2023 is shaping up to be a banner year for the Aurora Borealis!  Last night we had another incredible display of the northern lights, the second such storm in the past month! I was out watching and photographing the sky from about 10 PM until 2:30 AM.  The lights were showing no signs of fading when I called it a night.  It's incredibly hard to walk away from such a beautiful display but I needed to get at least a few hours of sleep before heading in to work. Here are some quick edits after a quick review of the photographs I made.  For those interested in ordering prints, I will try to get these onto my website sometime in the next week.  For now, enjoy the views as I saw them through my camera lens!


























































No comments: